Best One Piece Quotes Ever!
Today, we are going to share some of the best One Piece quotes ever with you guys. After going through more than 200~250 quotes, we have filtered down to 20 quotes that really struck a chord with us. The One Piece quotes compiled in this post are not ranked. They are presented randomly so let’s not fight over which is the best One Piece quote. Check the whole list and see if your favorite quote is in it or not! If it’s not, share your favorite quote with us in the comments down below. Let’s get started!
1. “When Do You Think People Die? When They Are Shot In The Heart With A Pistol? No. When They Are Ravaged By An Uncurable Disease? No. When They Drink A Soup Made From Poisonous Mushrooms? No. It’s When… They Are Forgotten!”
By Dr. Hiriluk
2. “Stop Counting Only Those Things You Have Lost! What Is Gone, Is Gone! So Ask Yourself This. What Is There… That Still Remains To You?!”
3. “The weak don’t get to decide anything, not even how they die.”
By Trafalgar D. Water Law
4. “One may stray from the path of a man, one may stray from the path of a woman, but there is no straying from the path of a human!”
By Bon Kurei (Mr. 2)
5. “Inherited Will, The Destiny Of Age, The Dreams Of Its People. As Long As People Continue To Pursue The Meaning Of Freedom, These Things Will Never Cease!”
By Gol D. Roger